2017: XVI International scientific-practical Conference.
XVI International scientific-practical Conference
«Medical Library as cell preservation and popularization
national historical-cultural memory "
Ivano-Frankivsk, 18-19 may 2017
18-19 in Ivano-Frankivsk National scientific medical library of Ukraine jointly with the scientific library of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast scientific medical library and pool of workers medical libraries of the Ukrainian Library Association held an international scientific-practical Conference «medical library as cell preservation and popularization of historical and cultural national memory ".
The aim of the Conference was to highlight the activities of medical libraries in researching and presenting the documentary memory of the medical sphere of Ukraine, its historical and cultural heritage.
- The Conference had considered a range of issues, including:
- The definition of the role of medical libraries in the study of the historical heritage of medical science and healthcare
- State and prospects of the research of the documentary funds of medical libraries in Ukraine as part of the historical, scientific and information treasure State
- Carrying out scientific-research work of libraries in the field of area studies
- Preparation of scientific publications on the history of medicine land and prominent doctors
- Spread a better experience in the study of the historical heritage of medical science and healthcare
- The formation of a national database of medical libraries
- Ways of combining innovative working methods with the use of electronic information resources and services of the traditionally library
- Patriotic education of students as part of the work
The international scientific-practical Conference was a special role of medical libraries as primary research and information bases in the study of historical and cultural health of national memory in Ukraine.